Ten common concepts of long axis motor equipment
1. Reduction ratio: the output speed is higher than the input speed.
2. Series: number of sets of planetary gears. Because a set of planetary gears can not meet the larger transmission ratio, sometimes two or three sets are needed to meet the user's requirements for larger transmission ratio. Because of the increase of the number of planetary gears, the length of the second or third stage reducer will increase and the efficiency will decrease.
3. average life: refers to the continuous working time of the reducer under rated load and high input speed.
4. full load efficiency: refers to the transmission efficiency of the reducer under the condition of large load (failure stop output torque).
5. working temperature: the pleh and wple reducers can work continuously from -25 ℃ to 90 ℃, and the short time can reach 120 ℃. Pls, WPLS, pls115hp and PLF can work continuously from -25 ℃ to 100 ℃, and the short time can reach 120 ℃.
6. lubrication mode: no lubrication is required. The reducer is fully sealed, so there is no need to add grease during the whole service life.
7. rated torque: a standard of reducer. Under this value, the life of the reducer is average when the output speed is 100 rpm. If this value is exceeded, the average life of the reducer will be reduced. When the output torque exceeds twice the value, the reducer fails.
8. return clearance: when the output is rotated clockwise and anticlockwise to generate rated torque of + -2% torque at the output end, there is a small angular displacement at the input end of the reducer, which is the return clearance. The unit is "score", or one-sixth of the one.
9. inertia: input.
10. noise: unit: dB. This value is measured at a distance of one meter from the reducer without load when the input speed is 3000 rpm.
0512-57177411 / 13862656051
Address: no.668, Tongcheng South Road, Baicheng Town, Kunshan City